Current News:

8/3/2014: Finally got around to fixing the link to my SA:D Trainer. Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/s3oxgc72ic4rys6/SAD_Hack.zip

5/3/2013: Posted a video on the development of the SAD hack. Watch it below. Enjoy it. Things on premium will be posted soon.

4/28/2013: Started developing a new SAD hack. Final one. Details in post called "Updates!! :D". Also, I started a new code pasting service. It's at http://pasteitz.comze.com/ . I programmed the website myself.

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Stick Arena: Dimensions Trainer Progress #4

The hack is coming soon. Probably next week. I actually got bored of making the hack so I started programming a variable scanner. I am releasing the link soon. I will keep the rest a surprise. 

If you're wondering about the variable scanner, you can comment about it. Yes, I'm going to update the trainer maker as well.

9 comments:

  1. whats the point of a variable scanner? like what does it do? and you're a really talented programmer, just wanted to let you know that lots of people will be sad to see that this is your last trainer. i appreciate all you have done for the stick arena hacking community, ive been using your trainers since sab a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice of you to release another nice trainer with alot of hacks. The only thing is that I would like to see the aimbot for free instead of a premium feature. That would make ik great ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm. I've actually had a change of heart. This probably won't be my last because of some hacks I need to finish. Some are not done. However, it will be released today, June 2, 2013. 8 Days before my birthday.

    Also, unfortunately, Aimbot now cannot be free until I pay off my medical bills. I unfortunately got very sick and I need to pay a huge amount of money. Premium will stay at $5. I might even lower it down to $1 for the first week it comes out because of the long wait.

    You'll see it later today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wait so im confused, is the trainer still coming out tonight? and also you made it seem like the premium would have to be paid for weekly? is it a one time offer for $1 or $1 then the next week we have to pay again?

    thanks man

    ReplyDelete
  5. One time offer. The $1 sale is only available the first week that it comes out. Unfortunately, I have some bad news.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Young Dragon who day you post the hack link ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. In curious to play with hack and pay the premium soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. PLEASE REPLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete